Patient & Community Partnership for Education
400-2194 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
604 822 8002
- *Firus K., *Liu C. (2018). Patient-based health care [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Iqnig5dsurorojhwziry6extnp4.
- *Ng M, *Chu J. (2015). Increasing patient involvement in health professional education. Health Professional Student Journal 1(1): 1-5.
- Adams S. (2009). Health File: What Did The Doctor Say? Legion Magazine May 1.
- Shah S. (2009). Writing Medicine: Narrative and literature helps community members express personal stories of chronic illness; the voice of the physician as patient and participant. International Journal of the Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice October: Issue 8
- Haaf, W. (2007). Build a better bond with your doctor. Good Times 18(9) October: 22-30.
- *Sorial C. (2007). Division of Health Care Communication and Sto:lo Nation team up to offer cultural learning opportunities. The Long House News 14(1): 13.
- Kent H. (1998). Emphasis on MD-patient communication to start in medical school, UBC decides. CMAJ 159(3): 266-267.