UBC Health Integrated Curriculum Facilitators are a team of health and human service professionals dedicated to helping students at UBC improve their knowledge and interprofessional skills by facilitating workshops across campus around topics that benefit from a collaborative approach.
There are many benefits of being a UBC Health Integrated Curriculum Facilitator:
- Robust training is provided for all facilitators
- A letter of acknowledgement for your contribution to this learning program
- A chance to network with people with similar interests
- A platform for you to put your facilitation, leadership and interpersonal skills to the test
- Opportunity to work with a peer mentor to further develop your facilitation skills
UBC Health ensures you have the support and information you need. Please email us at email@example.com.
We aim to respond to all emails within 48 hours during normal business hours.