These are initiatives that accelerate the capacity and quality of rural practice education and support the training needs of health professional students.
- Rural Opportunities for Practice Education (ROPE)
- Distributed health programs
- Interprofessional rural placement project
- Video testimonials
- Rural Education Action Plan (REAP)
- Rural eMentoring BC
- Healthcare travelling roadshow
Practice education partners are encouraged to register their initiative—undertaken individually or in partnership—as a rural education acceleration action to be included on the REACH Action Space.