Rural Education Acceleration and Collaboration in Health (REACH) is supported by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training through the Co-op and Work-Integrated Learning Initiative.
Program partners include:
- UBC Health | Office of the Vice-President, Health
- UBC health professional programs
- UBC Chair of Rural Health and Centre for Rural Health Research, UBC
- School of Nursing, University of Northern British Columbia
- College of New Caledonia
- Northern Health
- Rural Coordination Centre of BC
REACH is guided by an advisory committee composed of members representing each of the program partners.