Integrated Curriculum Facilitator - Audio Visual Guide and Technology FAQ
Audio visual GUIDES
Audio visual Support
For all rooms (EXCEPT Centre for Brain Health and Life Sciences Centre):
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
|Walk-in||Room B38, 2194 Health Sciences Mall (map )
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
For Centre for Brain Health, Life Sciences Centre rooms:
The MedIT Service Desk is a single point of contact for all service requests and inquiries.
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
Connecting to the internet at UBC
If you are using a classroom's lectern computer:
- All of the classroom lecterns that you will have access to should be connected automatically to the internet through a wired connection
- If it prompts you for a CWL ID and password, please:
- UBC Faculty/Staff/Student: Use your CWL ID and password
- Non-UBC use:
- User ID: ufacilit
- Password: Facilitate2018!
If you are using your own laptop:
- Select the "ubcvisitor" wireless network on your wireless device.
- Open up a web browser, and you will be directed to the login page
Access to the online learning modules
- Navigate to https://elearning.health.ubc.ca
- If you already have an account, please select the Login panel and enter the credentials you used when you created your account. This is NOT your CWL ID and CWL password.
- If you do not have an account, click 'Create new account' under the login button
- Fill out the registration form. You do not need to use your CWL ID as your username
- Once logged in, click the module you wish to access on the Homepage
- If you have not already accessed the module, enter the facilitator enrolment key that was previously emailed to you or contact Angela Wagner (604 827 3342) or John Cheng (604 827 5671) for immediate assistance.